Sunday 19 April 2020

UNIT 4. CONSOLES

In my free time I love play with my console. I have three consoles, the PS4, Xbox One and nintendo switch. My favourite console is PS4 but Xbox graphics are better than the PS4 graphics but the bettest graphics are the nintendo switch.

 The nintendo switch is the newest console in the world, but he has got few games. PS4 is old but have a lot of games and it’s very good for his year of launch. Today is the most sold console of the world. The Xbox have a incredible graphics and lots of games, but his controller is very uncomfortable.

 But my favourite console is PC. Every day is better than anterior thay and is more potent than all consoles combined. His controller is very comfortable, his graphics are the better of the world and have a lots of games.




1 comment: